Google’s annual Google I/O conference is the biggest event of the year for Android and the rest of Google’s always expanding product portfolio. Google’s keynote at this year’s I/O is set to be an absolute beast, with three straight hours of announcements and demos set to kick off at 12:00 p.m. EDT, 9:00 a.m. PDT. The next-generation Nexus 7 is expected to be among the stars of the keynote, as is a new version of Android and maybe even Google’s X Phone. What else does Google have in store for us? Live streaming video of the Google I/O keynote can be viewed below, and all of our I/O coverage can be found on this page.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- An unexpected fourth stimulus check for $600 is coming if you have one of these jobs
- CDC salmonella outbreak update: It’s gotten worse, but possible culprit found
- iPhone 14 will look like nothing we’ve ever seen from Apple
- This $36 small bathroom storage cabinet has thousands of Amazon shoppers obsessed
- How to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free right now