T-Mobile USA has announced its intentions to carry the “first 4G capable BlackBerry smartphone” later this year, the BlackBerry Bold 9900. Made official earlier today, the press release stated that the 9900 would be HSPA+ capable, and we now have a U.S. carrier cashing in on those capabilities. Pricing and availability have not yet been disclosed, but we would expect the new and improved Bold to replace the 9780 in T-Mobile’s lineup and retail for $199.99 with a signed two-year contract.
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Teaser says Marvel’s Avengers may soon fight a terrifying new threat
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
- You might have access to an extra $1,000 stimulus check if you live in this state
- Elon Musk just took a swipe at President Biden after successful SpaceX landing
September 18th, 2021
September 20th, 2021