Apple has officially confirmed that the Worldwide Developers Conference keynote will be held at 10:00am on June 11th at Moscone West. Surprisingly, Apple has not confirmed who will in fact be delivering the keynote. Traditionally Apple’s CEO has participated, with Steve Jobs famously speaking for many years, and Tim Cook filling in for him among other executives. We’ll be covering the WWDC keynote live.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- 6 beloved out-of-stock groceries are coming back to Costco
- Special stimulus check payments up to $1,261 are available – do you qualify?
- Purported Doctor Strange 2 photo might reveal one of the movie’s biggest cameos
- Scientists think they figured out when the Sun will explode and kill us all
- Rat infestation forces company to recall all the food it makes – check your fridge now