During the “Let’s Talk iPhone” keynote on Apple’s campus in Cupertino, California today, Apple updated the iPod nano with a new multitouch display. Building on a number of watchband accessories that were made available for the last-generation nano, Apple has also created 16 different clock faces on the media player. Users also do not need to purchase additional accessories to take advantage of the nano during workouts; it will automatically begin tracking your walk or run. The new nano is available now and Apple is stocking seven different colors. The 16GB model is priced at $129 and the 16GB mode is priced at $149.
- 2 urgent recalls that parents with babies need to know about
- 10 hidden deals only Amazon Prime members can get
- Meet the $28 gadget that helps you cook perfect steak every time
- New scientific paper claims octopuses are actually aliens from outer space
- This Spider-Man 4 leak will have Marvel fans flipping out