During the “Let’s Talk iPhone” keynote on Apple’s campus in Cupertino, California today, Apple updated the iPod nano with a new multitouch display. Building on a number of watchband accessories that were made available for the last-generation nano, Apple has also created 16 different clock faces on the media player. Users also do not need to purchase additional accessories to take advantage of the nano during workouts; it will automatically begin tracking your walk or run. The new nano is available now and Apple is stocking seven different colors. The 16GB model is priced at $129 and the 16GB mode is priced at $149.
- If you have this vegetable in your fridge, throw it out immediately
- This stimulus program can get you $25,000, and not enough people are using it
- Sinister Six villains from ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ revealed in new leak
- Huge leak says Samsung’s Galaxy Note is coming back – with a twist
- Netflix just announced its biggest acquisition of all time
September 21st, 2021
September 22nd, 2021