Amazon (AMZN) says that it’s been selling a whole lot of Kindle Fire HD tablets, but it’s not saying exactly how many. Reuters reports that Amazon now claims the Kindle Fire HD has been “the best-selling product on the company’s website since the gadget went on sale” last month, although the company is not releasing any sales figures. Boasting about Kindle Fire sales without giving any numbers has become a time-honored tradition at Amazon, as the company this past summer said that the original Kindle Fire was its best-selling product without mentioning how many units it sold.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- A dark new revenge thriller is taking Netflix by storm
- iPhone 13 Pro video shows off the most mind-blowing camera feature
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- Spider-Man: No Way Home trailer 2 isn’t coming soon, here’s why
October 24th, 2021
October 22nd, 2021