If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- The hottest smart home device among our readers is called the MyQ smart garage door opener and it’s currently on sale for even less than it was during Black Friday.
- It retails for $40 and was down to $30 during Amazon’s Black Friday sale — today, it’s on sale for just $26.98.
- There’s also a special promotion you can use to basically get one for free!
Just about everything you can think of was on sale at Amazon for Black Friday, from wildly popular Powecom KN95 face masks and Purell hand sanitizer pump bottles to AirPods and all the Fire TV and Echo devices you can think of. We can’t even remember the last time we saw so many fantastic deals on Amazon, and it gave us a much-needed break from everything else going on in the world.
Now, however, one of the hottest smart home devices Amazon sells got an even deeper discount than it had back on Black Friday!Today's Top Deal AirPods Pro just just got an even deeper discount - get them at Amazon's lowest price of 2021! List Price:$249.00 Price:$189.99 You Save:$59.01 (24%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission Available from Amazon BGR may receive a commission
When Chamberlain’s original MyQ smart garage door opener was first released a few years ago, it cost $100… and it was worth every penny. This awesome device can be installed in about 15 or 20 minutes and it lets you open and close your garage door using your smartphone or even just your voice, thanks to Alexa support. Whether you never want to wonder again if you remembered to close your garage door as you rushed to work or you’re just sick and tired of dealing with that annoying keypad that never seems to work on the first try, the MyQ is an awesome purchase.
Anyone who missed Amazon’s Black Friday deal ahead of the holidays should stop feeling upset because you’re actually in luck. The MyQ smart garage door opener is back in stock right now after having sold out, and it’s down to $26.98 for a limited time — that’s less than Black Friday’s $30 deal!
On top of all that, you can even take advantage of a special promotion if you want.
The MyQ works with Amazon’s Key service for in-garage deliveries, and you can get a $30 Amazon credit if you enter the promo code KEY30 when placing your first Amazon Key order. If you decide to take advantage of this promo, Amazon will sort of end up paying you $3.02 to get a MyQ. How great is that?!myQ Chamberlain Smart Garage Door Opener - Wireless Garage Hub and Sensor with Wifi & Bluetooth… List Price:$29.98 Price:$26.98 You Save:$3.00 (10%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are Chamberlain’s bullet points from the Amazon listing:
- New free in-garage delivery with key by amazon available in select areas (check eligibility at amazon.com/keypromo). Prime members can opt-in with the myQ smart garage hub to get Amazon packages securely delivered right inside their garage, simply link your myQ account in the Key app
- When placing your first In-Garage Delivery, enter KEY30 at checkout to receive a $30 Amazon credit on future In-Garage Deliveries. Promotion applies to eligible Amazon Prime members in select areas. Full terms & conditions at amazon.com/keypromo
- Smart garage control open and close your garage door from anywhere with your smartphone through the myQ App
- Universal – Easy-to-add functionality to upgrade your existing garage door opener. Works with all major brands of garage door openers made after 1993 that have standard safety sensors
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.