If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Any car accident is awful and stressful, but sometimes the little minor ones are even worse than accidents where your car is really damaged. That’s because when you get little dents and dings on your car, it’s not worth going through insurance so you end up paying for repairs out of pocket. Next time you get a little dent in your car, try the Yoohe PDR Tools Pops-a-Dent Bridge Dent Puller Kit instead of going to an auto body shop and paying $200 or $300. It’s so easy to use and it actually makes use of the same type of tech they use at body shops to pull out dents. It’ll probably be the best $15 you spend all month.YOOHE Car Paintless Dent Removal Tools Kit – Pops a Dent Bridge Dent Puller Kit with Hot Melt… Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- WIDE APPLICATION – The mini hot melt glue gun with glue sticks is not only for car dent removal,but also can be used in DIY home repair .
- INSPIRED DESIGN – Bridge dent puller with 5 pcs glue tabs is not only for car dent removal,but also can be used in hail damage and car door ding paintless repair.
- TIME SAVING – No need wait for the car dent repair in repair shop, most of the dent removal can be finished in half hour.
- ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY – No chemicals or other toxic material are used in this process, paintless dent repair can insure 100% protect the original paint.
- MUCH CHEAPER THAN BODY SHOP REPAIRS – There is no high paint material & labor costs associated with a conventional repair, so it will save 90% at least by PDR tools making dent removal.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.