If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Back in the day, home intercom systems were only found in big mansions. It was a costly endeavor to wire up your home for an intercom, and most people decided that yelling from one end of the house to the other worked well enough to avoid the expense. Now it’s 2016 though, and everything is wireless — including top-notch home intercom systems. Check out the Nucleus Anywhere Intercom with built-in Alexa Voice Service, which is packed full of features like HD video, crystal clear voice and Amazon Alexa integration, and is available for sale on Amazon for $398.00.
- It’s Easy and Instant: Setup takes a few simple steps, calls connect in less than a second
- Works on Wi-Fi: Go wireless for audio and video chats from room-to-room or home-to-home
- Take it with You: Use the mobile app to check in with home from anywhere
- Alexa-Enabled, Just Ask: Ask Alexa to listen to your favorite songs, hear the news, check the weather, control your smart home, and more
- Keep it Private and Secure: Flip on “do not disturb” mode whenever you want some quiet time. Close the camera shutter to take a room out of view.
- Feel Like You’re Right There: A wide-angle HD camera lets you see the whole room and everyone in it
- Designed for Everyone: We designed Nucleus with the kids and Grandma in mind, making it easier than ever to just say “hello.”
- Smart, and Always Getting Smarter: New features update from the cloud automatically, so it just keeps getting better and better
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.