If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
At this point, pretty much everyone knows that they should have a dash cam in their cars. The problem, of course, is that not everyone does. Dash cameras are essential devices that make it easy to prove you weren’t at fault in the event you get into an accident with someone who doesn’t fess up — which is very common, of course. There’s no excuse to drive without one, but I often hear from people is that they don’t want a big ugly camera sticking to their windshield and blocking their view. If that’s your excuse, there’s a simple solution: pick up an AUKEY 1080p Dash Cam right now on Amazon. It’s so small you’ll completely forget its there, and yet it records crystal clear full HD video and has all the features you want in a dash cam. It’s also still on sale at its Prime Day price if you use the coupon code AUKEYR01 at checkout.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Clear Video Capture: The DR01 backs you up in any road incident. Sony Exmor Sensor captures super-sharp 1080p video (and optional in-car audio) with 170° field of view and also performs well for nighttime driving
- Emergency Recording & Loop Recording: Emergency Recording automatically captures unexpected driving incidents and protects the recordings. Loop Recording allows continuous use by writing over old, unneeded footage.
- Extreme Temperature Operation: Powered by the included dual-port USB car charger and internal supercapacitor. The supercapacitor has greater heat & cold endurance and longer lifetime than standard battery technology
- Easy Mounting: Easily and securely mount to your windshield in seconds with the included suction cup or double-sided 3M pad
- Package Contents: AUKEY DR01 Dashboard Camera, Dual-Port USB Car Charger, USB Mini-B Power Cable (4m/4.37yd), Sticker Mount, Three 3M Stickers, Six Cable Clips, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Warranty Card