If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- Amazon’s Black Friday 2020 sale has begun and it goes without saying that some of the hottest deals are on Amazon devices.
- The big Black Friday blowout includes a whopping 144 different deals on Amazon devices and bundles.
- Most of Amazon’s deals are fantastic, but there’s one you definitely should not buy.
- See all the hottest deals in Amazon’s Black Friday 2020 deals hub!
Amazon’s massive Black Friday 2020 sale is a week-long affair this year, with deep discounts already available on so many of the hottest products out there across all categories. There are countless great bargains available today at Amazon, from pandemic essentials like FDA-authorized AccuMed KN95 masks and Purell hand sanitizer to $60 off our favorite Instant Pot, $50 off AirPods Pro earphones, TP-Link Kasa smart plugs for just $6.75 each, and plenty more.
If you want the best of the best when it comes to deep discounts, however, look no further than Amazon’s own devices.
Head over to Amazon right now and you’ll find a whopping 144 different deals on Amazon devices and bundles that are all available at all-time low prices. That’s no typo… 144 different deals! From a $290 Ring Video Doorbell 3 and Echo Show 5 bundle for $149.99 and Ring Indoor Cams for just $44.99 to the all-new $50 4th-gen Echo Dot for $28.99 and the $130 Echo Show 8 for just $64.99, there are so many great deals.
Of course, it should go without saying that the most popular deals will be on Amazon’s Fire TV device lineup, and we’re going to showcase them right here.
Starting things off is the brand new Fire TV Stick Lite, which retails for $30. It’s exactly the same as the regular Fire TV Stick, but it comes with an Alexa voice remote that doesn’t include buttons to control your TV. That’s hardly a big deal, especially when you can get this awesome streaming media player right now for just $17.99.
Upgrading to the regular Fire TV Stick with the better remote only costs $27.99, but you’re nuts if you buy one. In fact, this very well could be the absolute worst Black Friday deal on Amazon’s entire website. Why, you ask? Because the Fire TV Stick 4K with support for HDR content and 4K streaming is on sale for just $2 more!
If you don’t get the 4K model instead, you’re crazy.
Amazon’s $120 Fire TV Cube that’s basically a Fire TV Stick 4K combined with an Echo Dot is down to $79.99 for Black Friday, and Fire TV Edition smart TVs somehow start at the same low price of $79.99. That’s right, you can get a smart TV right now for just $80!
Check out all those deals and more on the Amazon devices Black Friday 2020 deals page.
Fire TV Cube | Hands-free streaming device with Alexa | 4K Ultra HD | 2019 release Price:$119.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Insignia NS-24DF310NA21 24-inch Smart HD 720p TV - Fire TV Edition Price:$169.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
- 1 myQ Chamberlain Smart Garage Door Opener - Wireless & Wifi garage hub with Smartphone Control,…
- 2 Star Projector, Galaxy Projector with Remote Control, Eicaus 3 in 1 Night Light Projector with…
- 3 Instant Pot Accessories Set, 73 PCS Instant Pot Accessories Compatible with 5,6,8Qt - 60 Pcs Pa…
- 4 Sony WH1000XM3 Noise Cancelling Headphones, Wireless Bluetooth Over the Ear Headset – Black (…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.