If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
We adore Apple’s AirPods. Really, we do. The sound quality is surprisingly good, the price is very competitive, and the design is fantastically innovative. Innovative, yes, but also flawed — because AirPods are made out of smooth plastic, it’s impossible to maintain a good seal in your ear. The VAVA MOOV 28 Wireless Sports Earphones might not be cord-free like AirPods, but they sound much better because the silicone tips stay seated perfectly in your ear. A good seal results in noise isolation, which means deeper bass and better all-around sound quality. Oh and guess what: They’re on sale on Amazon for Black Friday, priced at under $24.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Ergonomically Angled Eartip Design: Inclined silicone eartips reach deeper into the ear for a snug fit that stays put while feeling comfortable when running, jogging, and working out
- Stellar Battery Life: 120mAh battery streams music for up to 8 hours after only 2 hours of charging; Bluetooth 4.1 minimizes power consumption while providing a more stable and reliable connection
- IPX5 Splashproof Build: Internal nano coating keeps the headphones fully functional even when breaking a sweat or being used under light rain
- CD-Like Audio Quality with aptX: Advanced audio codec produces richer, fuller sound while providing the convenience of wireless streaming; support A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, and HFP profiles
- Aluminum Design with Built-In Magnets: Durable, premium build withstands wear and tear and the user’s expectations; lock the headphones around your neck for a sporty, yet secure way to carry
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.