We adore Apple’s AirPods. Really, we do. The sound quality is surprisingly good, the price is very competitive, and the design is fantastically innovative. Innovative, yes, but also flawed — because AirPods are made out of smooth plastic, it’s impossible to maintain a good seal in your ear. The VAVA MOOV 28 Wireless Sports Earphones might not be cord-free like AirPods, but they sound much better because the silicone tips stay seated perfectly in your ear. A good seal results in noise isolation, which means deeper bass and better all-around sound quality. Oh and guess what: They’re on sale on Amazon for Black Friday, priced at under $24.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Ergonomically Angled Eartip Design: Inclined silicone eartips reach deeper into the ear for a snug fit that stays put while feeling comfortable when running, jogging, and working out
- Stellar Battery Life: 120mAh battery streams music for up to 8 hours after only 2 hours of charging; Bluetooth 4.1 minimizes power consumption while providing a more stable and reliable connection
- IPX5 Splashproof Build: Internal nano coating keeps the headphones fully functional even when breaking a sweat or being used under light rain
- CD-Like Audio Quality with aptX: Advanced audio codec produces richer, fuller sound while providing the convenience of wireless streaming; support A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, and HFP profiles
- Aluminum Design with Built-In Magnets: Durable, premium build withstands wear and tear and the user’s expectations; lock the headphones around your neck for a sporty, yet secure way to carry