If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Isn’t it always the case that right after you buy a new car, some cool new tech proliferates that you wish you had access to? Such is the case for millions of people who bought their last automobile before back-up cameras exploded in popularity. It seems like they’re standard on nearly every car out there right now, but just a few short years ago you could only find them on SUVs and luxury cars. If you find yourself wishing you had a rear view camera in your car, we’ve got just the thing.
The Esky 170° Universal License Plate Frame Rear View Camera is just $22 on Amazon, and it adds a terrific back up cam to any car. You’ll find all the details you need from the product page below, and we’ve also included recommendations for an inexpensive retractable monitor and a $16 wireless video transmitter so you don’t have to run wiring all through the car.
- Stylish heavy-duty chrome plated frame;Lens angle physically adjustable on the camera
- 170° viewing angle macro lens with ‘mirror’ image; IP67 waterproof, high sensitive color CMOS (PC1030) image sensor
- 8 IR red LEDs night vision and excellent performance of 0lux at F2.0
- Built-in distance scale lines with trapezoid electronic ruler function
- Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard U.S. license plate
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.