If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you’re looking for an inexpensive way to give the sound on your TV a nice upgrade, we definitely recommend checkout out the AmazonBasics 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer. For less than $100, you get impressive sound quality and a subwoofer that’s built right into the main sound bar, so you don’t have to worry about taking up space or another wall outlet with a separate speaker. Thousands of our readers have bought this model and we’ve received a bunch of positive feedback via email so far. It doesn’t often go on sale since it’s already so affordable, but today the price has dropped to just $73. Last time it went on sale it sold out in just a few hours, so we would wager you don’t have very long to snag one at this awesome price.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- 31.5-inch sound bar with built-in subwoofer enhances home-audio systems (not compatible with universal or TV remotes)
- Bluetooth technology v2.1 + EDR with A2DP & AVRCP for seamless streaming from various devices
- Full-range stereo speakers; up to 92 dB (2.1 channels)
- 4-piece 2-inch round frame; mid- to high-range drivers; 4-by-2.7-inch sub-range driver; 2-piece passive radiator
- 3 sound modes: Standard, News, and Movie; remote control and wall-mount hardware included; measures 31.5 by 3.2 by 3.5 inches (W x H x D)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.