Yesterday’s roundup of the best available paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free was a solid one, and there are actually still some remaining freebies in there. Definitely go back and get them if you missed it. Once you’re done with that, you’ll find six fresh new premium apps on sale for free right here in today’s roundup.
This post covers paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. BGR is not affiliated with any app developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app anyway, you will be charged by Apple. Some apps may have additional features that require in-app purchases. Subscribe to our RSS feed or use that feed to create an email alert so you’ll be notified as soon as these posts are published and avoid missing any sales.
Drive Box · Copilot Navigation
Drive Box aggregates all of your favorite tools and services, getting you from a to b in the safest possible way.
Drive Box is an intelligent copilot app, built for drivers and all types of vehicle lovers, and daily users. It brings navigation, music, phone, radio, browser, video and in-car entertainment under one roof for your ultimate driving experience. Drive Box takes your driving experience to the next level.
Drive safe and intelligent with Drive Box.
• Display navigation, time and date data
• Access all features with one click
• A smooth Spotify integration
• Drive Box EyesFree® gesture controls (simple gestures to browse and listen to your music) without ever taking your eyes off the road
• Drive Box MusicFx® presents your music in a beautiful and minimal effects panel which also feature our Eyes Free gesture controls
• Filter between Songs, Albums, Artists, Playlists, and Audiobooks
• Experience full graphics and visual richness with all your music artwork in full color
• Repeat or shuffle your tracks for pleasure
• Get directions to your chosen destinations
• Drive Box StreetView presents a 360 degrees full-color view of your desired destination point (available as in-app purchase)
• Drive Box StreetView displays desired destination weather information
• Make calls directly inside the Drive Box app
• Access all your address book contacts directly in the app
• Use of large buttons and typography for ease of calling
• Connect your device via Bluetooth for hands-free conversations
• Search for Youtube videos directly in the Drive Box app
• View your video in full-screen mode directly inside Drive Box app
• Use our browser directly inside the DriveBox app
• Access, save and edit your favorites for ease of use
• Features forward and back buttons for a smooth and fluid interaction
• View your videos directly inside our player (non-DRM)
• Access DRM (digital rights managed) video on your device
• Filter between your Movies, TV Shows, Vodcasts and Personal Videos
• Experience full graphics and visual richness with all your video artwork in full color
Support Challenge Mode!
Challenge with the best player all over the world!
Monster Stunts – A stunt monster truck racing game. Drive the monster truck through the tracks as fast as you can to get rewards. Rotate 360 degrees to get more coins. Please be careful, don’t hit the ground, then would crash the monster trucks. Get more rewards to earn more coins. Unlock more monster trucks in shop.
How to play:
* Drive by pressing on the right or left side of the screen.
* Tilt the device to control the monster trucks.
* Extremely fast and addictive gameplay
* 70 levels with more to come
* 10 monster trucks with more to come
* Game Center support
* Rotate 360 degrees to get more coins
* Universal (support all iOS devices)
App Store is now full of applications that calculate the difference between two dates, but Countdown is able to do it so well!
With an interface so intuitive and so simple you can take with you your best memories, the most important events of your life, and your special days.
You can easily add events by pressing the + button at the top right and delete them by swiping left.
What else? If you can’t remember an event, you can also search it through the dates, and if you need to, you can edit it!
iDetection uses your iOS device wide-angle camera, and applies the latest realtime AI Object Detection algorithm to the scene to detect and locate up to 80 classes of common objects. All processing is done directly on the iOS device, no cloud computation is performed. Your images are not transmitted off your device.
The AI object detector we use is a deep neural network called YOLOv3-SPP (You Only Look Once v3 with Spatial Pyramid Pooling). Originally designed by Joseph Redmon, YOLOv3-SPP is trained in PyTorch and transferred to an Apple CoreML model via ONNX.
A12 iOS device performance is up to 30 FPS at the default 192 x 320 pixel image size. Performance may be significantly slower on older devices.
Calendar Paste 3
Build templates for events that occur irregularly and paste them into your Calendar!
Did you ever wonder why Apple’s built-in Calendar app has no Copy & Paste? I certainly did! Stop going through the tedious process of providing every event detail over and over again and use Calendar Paste instead to:
• Schedule team meetings,
• work shifts,
• on-call duties,
• productivity appointments with your lazy self,
• events with durations like 3:45 which are ennerving to specify in the Calendar app.
Remote Drive & File Browser
Turn your iPhone or iPad into the wireless flash drive for your Mac. Have full access to your Mac files – use your iOS device to stream videos, view photos and documents, from anywhere within your home.
AT A GLANCE
– Stream any video directly from your Mac;
– View photos or documents stored on your Mac;
– Transfer files between your Mac and your iOS device;
– Store anything on your iOS device and take it with you on the go;
– Mount your iOS device as drive on your Mac or Windows machine using WebDAV;
– Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks.
– Mac with macOS 10.9 or above and Helper app installed;
– iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 9 or above;
– Shared wireless network connection between your computer and iOS device.