If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Well what do we have here, Apple fans? Remember the Prime Day deal on the Apple iPad tablet that everyone flipped out over? It’s baaaaack! Hurry and you can snag a brand new 32GB iPad in several different colors for just $249, which is a huge $80 discount from the $329 you would pay if you bought one today from Apple. Amazon’s big discount on the 128GB model is already gone, so there’s no telling how long this deal will be around. In other words, hurry up!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- 9.7-inch Retina display
- A10 Fusion chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8MP back camera and 1.2MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Two speaker audio
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with Group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, Screen Time, and more
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.