Well what do we have here, Apple fans? Remember the Prime Day deal on the Apple iPad tablet that everyone flipped out over? It’s baaaaack! Hurry and you can snag a brand new 32GB iPad in several different colors for just $249, which is a huge $80 discount from the $329 you would pay if you bought one today from Apple. Amazon’s big discount on the 128GB model is already gone, so there’s no telling how long this deal will be around. In other words, hurry up!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- 9.7-inch Retina display
- A10 Fusion chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8MP back camera and 1.2MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Two speaker audio
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with Group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, Screen Time, and more
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.