Instead of spending $350 on new Bose wireless noise cancelling headphones, you can spend $55 and convert your old wired Bose headphones into wireless ones. Just pick up a Bolle&Raven Wireless Bluetooth Adapter for Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones or a Bolle&Raven Wireless Bluetooth Adapter for Bose QuietComfort 15 Headphones on Amazon, depending on which model headphones you have. It plugs right into the headphone cord jack on your headphones and it blends in perfectly, so it looks like it’s just part of your headphones. Definitely check it out.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- UNWIRE AND UPGRADE your Bose QC 25 or QC 15 headphones to wireless functionality using this Bluetooth adapter
- Apple + Android Compatible: easily access the controls (volume, song skip etc.) and still enjoy the serenity of the headsets noise cancellation feature
- PLAY ON, the internal battery provides up to 15 hours of uninterrupted playback and talk time
- Built-in mic and controls makes switching from phone calls to music a breeze (apple / android compatible)
- What you get: The wireless adapter, Charging cable, User guide and our 18 Month Guarantee supported by our friendly customer care team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.