A Tile tracker is the sort of thing you don’t fully appreciate until you lose whatever it’s attached to. Then, it’s suddenly the greatest invention of all time. As great as Tiles are though, they’re quite pricey at up to $30 a piece for the company’s newer models. If you want a similar tracker that is just as reliable but costs a fraction of the price, pick up a Kimfly Bluetooth Tracker with Replaceable Battery 4-Pack on Amazon. They’re just $14.99 right now after you clip the $5 coupon, which works out to only $3.75 per tracker!
Here’s more from the product page:
- PORTABLE & Size: Available in 4 stylish colors. Key finder. Wallet finder. Bag finder. Umbrella finder. It will alert you when you go out of range, so you don’t have to worry about leaving without the things you need.
- Connecting & Using: Press the button for a few seconds.It will turn on after you hear two beeps. Then use cellphone’s Bluetooth to search and connect the device, if you lost your cellphone, double press the tracker button, your phone would alarm.One phone can collect up to 4 trackers.
- Distance and Functio: In 25 meters working distance, the functions of key finder: tracking,camera shutter and last place seen(last lost location shows on the map, not GPS).
- Disconnecting Attention: The key finders and cellphone would alarm together when disconnecting, both cellphone and item finders would ring together and last about 10 seconds, this function could be turned off in setting.
- Love traveling:Get Key finder, your best travel buddy for a peace of mind. Happiness is when you found something you lost! Audio notifications if you leave without your stuff. It’s more than a Bluetooth tracker. It’s the joy of life.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.