If you’re thinking about buying a new Apple iPad mini, we have good news and bad news for you. The good news is if you buy it from Amazon you can save a little money, because it just went on sale for the first time ever. The bad news is that “little” is definitely the operative word here — you’ll only save $10. Every penny counts, of course, so why would you pay $399 when you could pay $389? Of course if you want a really good deal on an iPad, you’re better off getting a current-gen 9.7-inch Apple iPad for just $249 on Amazon.
Here are the key details from the iPad mini page on Amazon:
- 7.9-Inch Retina Display with True Tone and wide Color
- A12 Bionic chip
- Touch ID Fingerprint Sensor
- 8MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD Front camera
- Stereo speakers
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi with gigabit-class LTE cellular data
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Lightning Connector for charging and accessories
- IOS 12 with group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, screen time, and mor
[bgr-amazon-product url=”https://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPad-mini-Wi-Fi-64GB/dp/B07PRD2NQ7″ id=”” coupon_code=”” coupon_expiry=”” title=”” feed_title=”” price=”” image_url=”” summary=”” rank=”” award=””
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.