Did you somehow miss the news last week when we told you that Apple’s brand new AirPods 2 cord-free earbuds had just gotten their first big discount? Well if you did, we’ve got good news and bad news. The good news is that the Apple AirPods 2 with Charging Case is still available for $139.99 instead of $159. It’s the first big discounts on Apple’s second-generation true wireless earbuds, and it’s actually already better than most sales we saw on the first-gen version. The bad news, however, is that Amazon’s inventory is completely sold out. You can still buy them at the discounted price of $139.99, but it’s unclear how soon they’ll ship. When things like this have happened in the past with popular products, orders have typically shipped within a couple of weeks. Whatever the case, you should definitely take advantage of this deal because it’ll likely end soon and there’s no telling when it might be back.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
- Double-tap to play or skip forward
- New Apple H1 headphone chip delivers faster wireless connection to your devices
- Charges quickly in the case
- Case can be charged using the Lightning connector
- Rich, high-quality audio and voice
- Seamless switching between devices
- Listen and talk all day with multiple charges from the Charging Case
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.