Local electronics stores including big name retailers like Best Buy charge about the same prices for popular products like 4K TVs and Blu-ray players. Most of them even have price-matching programs if you find a TV cheaper from a reputable online store. When it comes to must-have accessories though, prices can vary dramatically — and that’s where they get you. Instead of spending $25 or $30 on a single HDMI cable the next time you need one, pick up a 3-pack of 6-Foot AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cables right now. You’ll pay just $11.99 with free shipping, which works out to just $4 each!
Here are the key details from the product page:
- HDMI A Male to A Male Cable: Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K video and Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Connects Blu-ray players, Fire TV, Apple TV, PS4, PS3, XBox one, Xbox 360, computers, and other HDMI-enabled devices to TVs, displays, A/V receivers, and more
- Cable allows you to share an Internet connection among multiple devices without the need for a separate Ethernet cable
- Meets the latest HDMI standards (4K Video at 60 Hz, 2160p, 48 bit/px color depth); supports bandwidth up to 18Gbps; backwards compatible with earlier versions
- Cable Length: 6 feet (1.8 meters) – 3 units; Backed by AmazonBasics Lifetime warranty
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.