If you have a MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air that has been released recently, there’s no question that you love how sleek and slim it is. It’s still a wonder how Apple can pack all that power and performance into such a tiny space. But there’s also no question that you’re just as annoyed as everyone else that Apple had to ditch all of its standard ports and switch to USB-C only in order to keep its MacBooks so slim. Thankfully, there’s an easy way to add all those missing ports back and it’ll only cost you $29. Check out the MOKiN USB C HDMI Adapter for MacBook on Amazon. It includes a 4K HDMI port, two USB 3.0 ports, a standard SD card slot, and a microSD card slot — and it only takes up one USB-C port on your laptop!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- USB-C Hub (5-in-1): Extend one 4K UHD HDMI port, two supper speed USB 3.0 ports, one SD menmory card slot and one TF momory card slot from one USB-C/thunderbolt 3/ type c port
- 4K Video USB-C To HDMI Adapter: Mirror or extend your screen with USB C Hub HDMI port and directly stream 4K UHD @ 30Hz or Full HD 1080p video to HDTV, monitor or projector
- Super Speed USB 3.0 Ports(At Full-Speed): Allow you to connect keyboard, mouse, hard drive,etc to MacBook Pro,Up to 5Gbps data transmission speed, down compatible with USB A 2.0 and below. Because HDD/SDD needs more power, so this adapter only allow connect 1 HDD/SSD and this adapter won’t support Apple USB Super Drive.
- Convinient USB-C To Card reader for USB-C/Type-C/Thunderbolt 3 devices to access files from SD/TF card reader, perfect for Photographer or designer,etc
- Aluminiun Case Design(Silver), Perfect for New laptops with USB-C Port, such as 2017 Macbook Pro,2015/2016 Retain 12 inch Macbook, Dell XPS 13, HP Spetre X2, etc.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.