You might think that all smart LED light bulbs are about the same, but we can assure you that’s not the case. Different bulbs have different features, and some are definitely better than others. Take the MagicConnect Bluetooth Mesh Multicolor Light Bulb, for example. It supports 16 million colors just like Philips Hue’s $50 bulb, and you can control it with Alexa or Google Assistant if you get a hub, just like Philips Hue. But there’s a big difference here: you don’t actually need the hub. In fact, these awesome smart LED bulbs will work even without a Wi-Fi connection!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- ✔ Control a of maximum 64 bulbs together at one time. Mesh bulbs link to each other automatically as a local area network allowing for a greater range of control, and allows for multiple mobile device control at the same time.
- ✔ No hub required, and compatible with other MagicConnect Bluetooth Mesh products. Also, you can create many groups to control, one bulb can be set to a maximum of 8 groups, it is the perfect choice for household and engineering lighting.
- ✔ Compatible with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant via MagicConnect Hub (Hub Required, Hub Sold Separately), also you can control it remotely (Hub Required, Hub Sold Separately)
- ✔ Various Modes: 16 Million Color Setting, Group Control, Sunlight, Timer, Music Sync, Sunrise, Sharing Control, Unlimited Patterns. If you just need a few bulbs, this is a perfect choice. If you need many bulbs for whole house or big project, this is also a perfect choice.
- ✔ Application: Multiple lighting patterns, suitable for a showcase, residential, office, hotel, shop, exhibition room, landscaping etc.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.