You guys… HURRY! After our readers blew through Amazon’s inventory earlier this week, Sony WH1000XM3 Bluetooth Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones refurbs are somehow already back in stock. That’s the good news, but the bad news is they won’t be in stock for very long. At the time of this writing there were 18 pairs available in black and only 12 in white, and we promise they’re going to sell out in mere minutes. If you want a pair, time is definitely of the essence.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Industry-leading Digital Noise Cancellation Industry-leading noise cancellation technology means you hear every word, note, and tune with incredible clarity, no matter your environment. Additional microphones also assist in isolating sound while talking on the phone, resulting in improved phone call quality.
- Proprietary technology for premium sound Sony’s proprietary HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1 brings the WH-1000XM3 to the pinnacle of noise cancellation. With 32bit audio signal processing and best-in-class signal-to-noise ratio, the WH-1000XM3 headphones dramatically improve the sound quality of whatever you choose to listen to.
- Smart Listening by SENSE ENGINE tailors the sound to you Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically detects your activity, whether you’re travelling in an airport, walking on a crowded street, or sitting in a quiet area — balances the noise canceling levels. Atmospheric Pressure Optimizing keeps your music sounding great even when traveling at higher altitudes. You can customize them to your preferences with the Sony I Headphones Connect App
- Sony | Headphones Connect App for Android /iOS Download the Android or iOS app to use Smart Listening by Smart Auto-settings, control your ambient sound settings and adjust the sound levels with the Equalizer. Wireless freedom with Bluetooth and NFC Bluetooth and NFC4 pairing make for hassle-free wireless connections to stream high-quality music and phone calls
- Take your control to the next level with integrated Google Assistant available via the “Sony | Headphones Connect” App. Just announced, support for Amazon Alexa coming soon.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.