Some say that the Ninja Smart Screen Blender is just as good as a $350 Vitamix. Others say that the Ninja Smart Screen Blender is even better than a $350 Vitamix because it has more blades that reach higher up the pitcher to crush contents far more efficiently. If you’d like to be the judge and find out for yourself, today is the day to do it. Amazon is running a big one-day sale on Ninja’s Smart Screen Blender that slashes the price from $130 to just $61.99. That price is only good on Thursday though, so don’t miss out!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- 1000 watts of power to crush through tough ingredients like ice and frozen fruit
- Intuitive Touchscreen– easy to clean, longer lasting, more intuitive compared to blenders with Mylar buttons
- 72 oz.. Total Crushing Pitcher – Blast through everything from ice to whole fruits in seconds for frozen drinks, ice cream, smoothies and more.
- Auto-iQ Technology – These 4 timed pre-set patterns of pulsing and pausing make recipe creation as easy as tapping a touchscreen
- Manual controls – You can depend on these settings to craft and customize recipes to your exact specifications
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.