Before you go and blow $50 per bulb on Philips Hue smart lights that can’t even function unless you also buy a Philips Hue hub, check out the deal we just found on Amazon. For just $16 each, you can pick up MagicConnect Bluetooth Mesh Multicolor Light Bulbs that feature 16 million colors and app control, just like Philips Hue. Unlike the pricey alternative though, these bulbs can use Bluetooth mesh technology so you don’t need a hub or even a Wi-Fi connection!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- ✔ Control a of maximum 64 bulbs together at one time. Mesh bulbs link to each other automatically as a local area network allowing for a greater range of control, and allows for multiple mobile device control at the same time.
- ✔ No hub required, and compatible with other MagicConnect Bluetooth Mesh products. Also, you can create many groups to control, one bulb can be set to a maximum of 8 groups, it is the perfect choice for household and engineering lighting.
- ✔ Compatible with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant via MagicConnect Hub (Hub Required, Hub Sold Separately), also you can control it remotely (Hub Required, Hub Sold Separately)
- ✔ Various Modes: 16 Million Color Setting, Group Control, Sunlight, Timer, Music Sync, Sunrise, Sharing Control, Unlimited Patterns. If you just need a few bulbs, this is a perfect choice. If you need many bulbs for whole house or big project, this is also a perfect choice.
- ✔ Application: Multiple lighting patterns, suitable for a showcase, residential, office, hotel, shop, exhibition room, landscaping etc.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.