Whether you have an older Fire TV or Fire TV Stock model or a new one with Amazon’s brand new Alexa remote, there’s a simple accessory that can make your TV watching experience so much better. It’s called the iPazzPort Mini Bluetooth Keyboard with Infrared Learning Universal Remote Control, and it adds two important things to your remote. First, it adds a full QWERTY keyboard with LED backlighting. Second, it eight universal remote buttons that can be programmed to control any functions you want on your TV. All that for $25 — you really can’t go wrong.
Here’s some additional information from the product page:
- [Bluetooth mini keyboard]- Work for amazon fire tv stick/ fire tv stick 4k/ fire tv 4k/ fire tv cube/ fire tv, replace voice search to input content, make the search much quick
- [ Universal remote attachment]- 8 IR learning buttons let you control the basic functions of your TV (power, volume, channel, inputs etc), simple to program and use. Search “iPazzPortfans” on youtube to get video tutorials.Note: FIRE STICK REMOTE NOT INCLUDED.
- [iPazzPort Backlit Keyboard]- Mini bluetooth keyboard with LED backlit for convenient operation in dark room, Just need to press “FN+ Spacebar” to turn on/off.
- [Built-in Li-ion Battery]- Rechargable Li-ion Battery that with longer standby time long working hours, convenient USB charging and no need to open the lid to install battery now.
- [With silicone sleeve for voice remote]- One silicone sleeve to maintain Alexa Voice Remote, don’t lose the voice search feature, one side is siri remote, another side is bluetooth keyboard and IR remote, All-in-one connection by built-in bluetooth no need to fire stick HDMI extension cable. Please note: Samsung TV does not support peripheral keyboard
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.