Why do they even make speakers anymore that don’t have Alexa built in? We won’t be happy until Alexa is easily accessible anywhere and everywhere. If you’re the same way, we’ve got something you definitely need to check out. Amazon’s new Echo Input is the device you’ve been waiting for. Simply connect it to any portable speaker or home audio system and it instantly adds hands-free Alexa access. Now every speaker can be an Alexa speaker!
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- Echo Input adds Alexa to an external speaker and connects via 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth.
- Can hear you from across the room—even when music is playing.
- Stream Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more on your favorite speaker.
- Just ask Alexa to play a song, read the news, or check the weather and traffic.
- Set alarms and timers, add items to your to-do list, and control compatible smart home devices.
- Calling and Drop In via Bluetooth is currently not supported.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Slim, low-profile design fits almost anywhere.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.