Is your partner sick and tired of constantly waking up when you watch TV while he or she is trying to sleep? You’re not alone, but those ridiculous dedicated TV headphones aren’t the answer. Instead, pick up an Mpow Bluetooth 4.1 Receiver and Transmitter on Amazon for $30. Just connect it to your TV, switch the audio output in the menu, and you’re done! You can now pair any Bluetooth headphones you already own with your television and enjoy all the late-night movies and shows you want without disturbing anyone else.
Here’s what you need to know from the Amazon page:
- MPOW TRANSMITTER & RECEIVER: TX MODE: Pair with your Bluetooth headphones/Speakers to enjoy audio feast from non-Bluetooth media devices (like MP3, TV) via 3.5mm adapter or RCA cable.RX MODE: Enjoy CD-like Music from non-Bluetooth home/car stereo system by pairing Mpow with your phone.
- DUAL CONNECTION: Mpow Bluetooth 4.1 Transceiver can be paired with two Bluetooth headphones simultaneously to enjoy movie time with your lover and do not disturb your children’ sweet dream.(NOTE:Before pairing,please choose the mode first.)
- SAFE HANDD-FREE CALLING IN RX MODE:Mpow Bluetooth receiver is equipped with built-in micphone for hands-free calling while driving. Designed with independent volume “+/-” button to have a perfect control of voice up/down & playing/pausing.
- AUTO-RECONNECTION & 12 HOURS WORKING TIME: Mpow 2-in-1 Bluetooth aux adapter suppors 12 hours continuously wireless audio streaming time and automatically re-pair with the last paired device.
- WHAT YOU GET：Mpow 45-day money back guarantee & 18-month warranty,professional customer service,1 x Mpow Bluetooth 4.1 Receiver and Transmitter,1 x Micro USB Charging Cable,1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable,1 x 3.5mm Audio Adapter,1 x RCA Cable,1 x User Manual.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.