If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
It has now gotten to the point where I actually cannot remember what life was like before I got my Oster Dura Ceramic Air Fryer. Seriously, I use it at least once a week. It’s by far the best air fryer we’ve ever tested here at BGR, but it’s also so much more than that. It’s a roaster, a grill, it can saute, and it can even bake. It’s basically the Instant Pot of air fryers, and it’s back in stock right now on Amazon. This model will cost $160 if you buy it direct from Oster, but Amazon’s offering it right now for just $129, or $125.95 if you clip the on-site coupon!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- This Oster air fryer air-fries to the perfect crispiness for the taste and texture of fried food, using only a tablespoon or less of oil for a healthier alternative
- Hot air fryer has a titanium-infused coating that cooks food 30% faster and is 8 times more durable than regular nonstick coatings; it’s also PTFE- and PFOA-free, and easy to clean
- Dual cooking method uses a tilt motion, fan assisted convection, and radiated heat conduction- heating elements above and below the bowl-to expose food to circulating heat, and cook it evenly
- LCD screen lets you set cooking time and temperature; unit shuts off automatically when food is done
- Large, 3 liter capacity lets you cook more at a time
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.