If I had a ton of extra cash lying around, I would definitely buy the new Microsoft Surface Hub 2 when it comes out later this year. I mean, seriously, look at how friggin cool this thing is:
But alas… the original Surface Hub cost more than $10,000 and I would imagine the second-generation model won’t be far behind. Long story short, there’s no way I’ll ever have a Surface Hub 2. Luckily, I do have something that’s almost as cool and it cost me a small fraction of the price. The Touchjet WAVE Virtual Touchscreen TV System attaches to any TV up to 65 inches and it instantly transforms it into an Android-powered touchscreen. It’s so cool, and you definitely need to check it out.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Please refer to the user manual for setup instructions. If there are issues, please contact Touchjet Customer Service at for assistance.
- Virtual Touchscreen – Touchjet WAVE adds a virtual touchscreen onto flat screen TVs and display monitors up to 65″ (smart TV is not required).
- Simple Connection – Simply attach the WAVE to the top of your TV and plug the WAVE into your TV via HDMI.
- Giant Tablet – The WAVE is preloaded with the Android OS, Wi-Fi and it comes preloaded with apps so that you can start enjoying right out of the box.
- Work View / Class Time – Flip through your presentation directly on the big screen just like John King on cnn.
- Streaming – Stream your favorite shows and movies on Netflix or your favorite streaming app without having to connect to other devices.
- Support – Please download the Touchjet App onto your smart device (iOS and Android) for step-by-step instructions.
- Connect, Collaborate, and Share – With WAVE, bring presentation and education apps, and connect individual tablets to the big touchscreen. An affordable alternative to IWB and giant tablets.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.