Ninja has become a household name when it comes to home products for one simple reason. The company makes low-cost alternatives to the most popular high-end kitchen products in the world, but its quality is just as good. Ninja’s blenders and vacuums are probably what it’s best-known for, but there are tons of other gems in the company’s lineup. Case in point: the Ninja Air Fryer happens to be the best-selling air fryer on all of Amazon right now. It packs 1,550 watts of power, nice big 4-quart capacity, roasting and dehydrating function, a reheating feature, and more. It typically sells for $130, but you can snag one right now on Amazon for only $99.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Now enjoy guilt-free food. Air fry with up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods.* *Tested against hand-cut, deep-fried French fries.
- Wide Temperature Range: 105°F–400°F allows you to gently remove moisture from foods or quickly cook and crisp foods with convection heat.
- 4-quart ceramic-coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 2 lbs of French fries.
- Multi-layer rack: Increase your dehydrating capacity
- Dehydrate: Create flat, chip-like dehydrated foods for fun, homemade snacks. The combination of low fan speed and low temperature enables thorough dehydration.
- Dishwasher-safe parts: Easy-to-clean basket, crisper plate, and multi-layer rack
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.