Why on Earth don’t all cars these days come with 110V three-prong outlets. It’s not 1987 anymore. There’s absolutely no reason to keep using old car charging ports… but alas. If you want to convert the car charging port in your car into something far more usable, check out the Foval 150W Car Power Inverter. It instantly adds a three-prong outlet and two USB power ports to any car, and it’s only $17 on Amazon.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Premium 150w car power inverter with 2 USB ports and AC outlets. Dual USB ports can charge most phones and tablets simultaneously (Max 3.1A total output), while AC outlets great for Christmas gift, charging string lights, laptop, breast pump, CPAP machine, nebulizer, game console, kindle, TV, DVD players, lights, iPad, and other electronic devices
- Travel kit: just about credit card size – 3.2 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches, space-saving and easy storage, with aluminum shell design, extremely portable and lightweight at only 8 oz+
- Mufti-Protection: built-in fuse to protect your device, safe charging design provides protection against, overheating, under and over voltage charging, short circuiting, overloads, and overcharging
- Durable metal housing provides advanced protection from drops and bumps. Integrated very silent cooling fan helps reduce heat and prevents short-circuit
- What you get: Foval 150W car power inverter, user manual, 18 months warranty and 100% customer service /*****/ Please make sure that you buy from Foval, if not, please return the item you get /****/
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.