If you want to put together a fantastic smart lighting setup that’s flexible and fun, it doesn’t have to involve taking out a second mortgage on your home. While $50 Philips Hue bulbs tend to add up even faster than one might think, there are some other options out there that are just as good but far less expensive. Our favorite right now is the MagicLight WiFi Smart Light Bulb, which costs a small fraction of what you’ll pay for a comparable Philips Hue bulb. They support 16 million colors, app controls, scenes, smart home hubs, and even voice commands thanks to Alexa and Google Assistant support!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- ✔ Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant: Voice Control your MagicLight WiFi light bulb with your Amazon Echo or Echo Dot and Google Home Assistant
- ✔ Works with IFTTT: DIY Your WiFi Light Bulb Depending on Various Events by Connecting it to IFTTT
- ✔ Works with iOS/Android: Personalize Your Lights to Match Your Mood, Control Your Lights Remotely When You are not at Home
- ✔ Various Scene Modes: Color Palette, Group Control, Sunlight, Music Mode, Timer, Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable, MIC Function, DIY Mode, Scene Mode, Energy Saving……
- ✔ Application: This is a WiFi enabled light bulb, no hub required. Multiple lighting patterns, suitable for a showcase, residential, office, hotel, shop, exhibition room, landscaping, indoor, home etc.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.