We first told you about the Yoohe PDR Tools Pops-a-Dent Bridge Dent Puller Kit a few months ago, and we’ve covered it a few additional times since then when it has gone on sale. Guess what: our readers have made this awesome device an Amazon best-seller. It uses the same type of technology that your local auto body shop would charge you between $200 and $300 to use, but it only costs $14 and you can reuse it as many times as you’d like. Save yourself a ton of money and an even bigger headache, and pick one up now while it’s on sale so you’re prepared.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- WIDE APPLICATION – The mini hot melt glue gun with glue sticks is not only for car dent removal,but also can be used in DIY home repair .
- INSPIRED DESIGN – Bridge dent puller with 5 pcs glue tabs is not only for car dent removal,but also can be used in hail damage and car door ding paintless repair.
- TIME SAVING – No need wait for the car dent repair in repair shop, most of the dent removal can be finished in half hour.
- ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY – No chemicals or other toxic material are used in this process, paintless dent repair can insure 100% protect the original paint.
- MUCH CHEAPER THAN BODY SHOP REPAIRS – There is no high paint material & labor costs associated with a conventional repair, so it will save 90% at least by PDR tools making dent removal.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.