Air Fryers are probably the hottest trend in kitchen gadgets right now, and we hope this trend lasts forever. Why? Because air fryers don’t just cook up deliciously crispy food, they do it in a way that’s so much healthier than traditional deep frying. You can use an air fryer with little or even no oil, while deep frying is… well… literally the exact opposite of air frying. If you want to get in on the action and see what all the fuss is about, today is the perfect day to do it. Amazon is offering an early Black Friday deal on the Philips HD9220/29 Air Fryer, slashing the price from $250 all the way down to $99.99. Percentage-wise, you won’t find a better deal on any air fryer this week for Black Friday.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Featuring Rapid Air Technology, the Philips Airfryer circulates hot air with speed and precision for perfect results using less oil
- Cook delicious and crispy fries with 75% less fat!* *As shown in a laboratory using fresh fries and canola oil compared to a deep fryer
- When you purchase and register this Philips Airfryer you’ll get an exclusive offer to try Noom’s Healthy Weight Program for free. Noom is a fully mobile weight loss solution, that helps you achieve a healthier lifestyle and lose weight for good
- Includes Quick Start/Food Reference Guide and free app with more than 150 recipes
- Dishwasher-safe parts for a quick and easy clean up
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.