The iPazzPort Mini Bluetooth Keyboard with Backlighting and Infrared Learning Universal Remote Control is seriously a must-have accessory for anyone out there with a Fire TV or a Fire TV Stick. It attaches to the back of your remote and adds two fantastic features that you’ve been missing. First, it gives you access to a full QWERTY keyboard with backlit keys. Beyond that, it has eight programmable universal remote buttons so you can control your TV and audio gear without ever having to touch another remote again!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- [Bluetooth mini keyboard]- Work for amazon fire tv stick/ fire tv stick 4k/ fire tv 4k/ fire tv cube/ fire tv, replace voice search to input content, make the search much quick
- [ Universal remote attachment]- 8 IR learning buttons let you control the basic functions of your TV (power, volume, channel, inputs etc), simple to program and use. Search “iPazzPortfans” on youtube to get video tutorials.Note: FIRE STICK REMOTE NOT INCLUDED.
- [iPazzPort Backlit Keyboard]- Mini bluetooth keyboard with LED backlit for convenient operation in dark room, Just need to press “FN+ Spacebar” to turn on/off.
- [Built-in Li-ion Battery]- Rechargable Li-ion Battery that with longer standby time long working hours, convenient USB charging and no need to open the lid to install battery now.
- [With silicone sleeve for alexa voice remote(1st Gen)]- One silicone sleeve to maintain Alexa Voice Remote(1st Gen), don’t lose the voice search feature, one side is siri remote, another side is bluetooth keyboard and IR remote, All-in-one connection by built-in bluetooth no need to fire stick HDMI extension cable. Please note: Samsung TV does not support peripheral keyboard
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.