Tile’s various Bluetooth finder tags are obviously the most popular tags in the category, and rightfully so. They’re very reliable and easy to use, and the Tile smartphone app is great. Of course, they’re also pretty pricey which is why it’s so important to take advantage of sales whenever possible. Well guess what: now is the time to pull the trigger. Amazon is running a sale on the Tile Mate and Slim Combo Pack, which includes two Tile Mate tags and two Tile Slim tags for an all-time low of just $39. That’s just $9.75 per tag, which is a price that can’t be beat.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- The Tile Combo pack includes 2 Tile Slim and 2 Tile Mate Bluetooth trackers – perfect for keeping track of your essential items like your keys, bag, wallet, and laptop
- Tile Mate is designed with a convenient hole to loop onto keychains or drop in a bag, Tile Slim is as thin as two credit cards and slides into your wallet or sticks to thin objects like laptops. Water resistant – Up to IP57 standards
- The easy-to-use, free Tile app remembers the last time and place it saw your Tile, so if you left it somewhere, you’ll always know where to look. Mate: 34 x 34 x 4.65mm Slim: 54 x 54 x 2.4mm
- Use your smartphone to make your Tile ring when it’s nearby but out of sight. Can’t find your phone? Simply double press the button on your Tile to make your phone ring -even on silent. Sound : Tile Mate: 88 decibel melody. Tile Slim: 82 decibel melody
- If your Tile isn’t where you left it, the Tile community can anonymously help you and update the location of your item if another phone running the Tile app comes within range of your missing item
- Battery: non-replaceable which lasts a year, after that the old tiles need to be replaced. Range- Mate: 45m, Slim: 30m
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.