When the RAVPower HyperAir Fast Wireless Charger was first released last year, it sold for $49.99. And at that price, it was worth every penny. It’s a fast wireless charger compatible with 7.5W and 10W fast charging, and it’s made of aluminum instead of cheap plastic like most chargers. It also has a rubber ring on the top to keep your phone from moving. While it was certainly worth its price at $50, it has since dropped to $40 and is on sale right now on Amazon for just $22. Definitely get one if you have a phone compatible with wireless charging.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- RAVPower Redefines Fast Wireless Charging: our pioneering HyperAir technology delivers the fastest charging speeds for both iOS and Android devices, 7.5W compatible with iPhone X, 8, and 8 Plus, and 10W for Samsung Galaxy S9, S8, S7 and Note 8. 2x faster than traditional 3.5W – 5W wireless chargers
- Charge Up Safely: HyperAir features triple temperature controls disperse heat 15% faster and more effectively. And fail-safe circuitry prevents overcharging, over-current, over-voltage, overheating, and short circuit
- Instantaneous Device Detection: Sharing the same fixed frequency program as iPhones, HyperAir accurately detects your iPhone and starts charging immediately
- Note: Whether your iPhone is being standard charged, fast charged, or fully charged, the LED will stay orange and NOT turn green as iPhones do not send any signal to the wireless charger. Please do not place anything between your iPhone and charger, or it will stop working
- Important Notice: Please do not place any metal or magnetic objects between your phone and charger, or the latter will not work. Equip your device with a Qi receiver if it’s not Qi-enabled out of the box. Does not charge through phone cases thicker than 0.12 in / 3 mm
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.