If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Amazon is running a one-day sale right now that you’re definitely going to want to check out. The iRobot Roomba 650 Automatic Robotic Vacuum retails for $375, and it’s a solid value at that price. But if you’re willing to get a refurbished model — and there’s no reason not to since they’re guaranteed and warrantied — you can snag one for just $189.99 right now. This deal disappears at the end of the day on Friday, so pick one up while you can.
Here are some of the key details from the product page:
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day iRobot warranty
- Ships in the retail box pictured. Roomba 650 picks up an amazing amount of dirt, pet hair and other debris with its patented 3 stage cleaning system
- Conveniently schedule up to 7x per week. Dirt Detect technology employs an acoustic sensor to identify dirtier areas and spends more time cleaning them
- iAdapt is an advanced system of software and sensors that ensures Roomba vacuums every section of your room
- The included Virtual Wall keeps Roomba cleaning where you need it and blocks off-limit areas
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.