Isn’t it annoying to have to use one remote to control your Fire TV and another to control your TV? And isn’t it also annoying to have to hunt and peck letters on an on-screen keyboard when you don’t want to use your Alexa voice remote? Well now you can kill two birds with one stone using a gadget that is definitely our favorite Fire TV accessory. The iPazzPort Mini Backlit Bluetooth Keyboard with Universal Remote Control attaches to the back of your Alexa Voice Remote and adds a full QWERTY keyboard. It also has 8 configurable universal remote buttons so you can control all the TV functions you need!
Here’s the key info from the product page:
- [Bluetooth mini keyboard]- Work for amazon fire tv stick/ fire tv stick 4k/ fire tv 4k/ fire tv cube/ fire tv, replace voice search to input content, make the search much quick
- [ Universal remote attachment]- 8 IR learning buttons let you control the basic functions of your TV (power, volume, channel, inputs etc), simple to program and use. Search “iPazzPortfans” on youtube to get video tutorials.Note: FIRE STICK REMOTE NOT INCLUDED.
- [iPazzPort Backlit Keyboard]- Mini bluetooth keyboard with LED backlit for convenient operation in dark room, Just need to press “FN+ Spacebar” to turn on/off.
- [Built-in Li-ion Battery]- Rechargable Li-ion Battery that with longer standby time long working hours, convenient USB charging and no need to open the lid to install battery now.
- [With silicone sleeve for alexa voice remote(1st Gen)]- One silicone sleeve to maintain Alexa Voice Remote(1st Gen), don’t lose the voice search feature, one side is siri remote, another side is bluetooth keyboard and IR remote, All-in-one connection by built-in bluetooth no need to fire stick HDMI extension cable. Please note: Samsung TV does not support peripheral keyboard
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.