The Roomba 980 is awesome, but $700-$900 is a whole lot of cash to spend on a robot vacuum — even if it is from Roomba, the best brand in the world. What you might not realize though, is that iRobot makes other Roomba models that also work with Alexa and cost much less money. The iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity and Alexa is among them, and it’s a bargain at $375. Of course if you grab one on Amazon right now, you won’t even have to pay that much.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Sleek, premium design complements your home décor; includes 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier for more control over where your robot cleans
- 3-Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi-Surface Brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging
- Featuring these other Roomba robot essentials – Wi-Fi Connectivity, Edge-Sweeping Brush, Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head, Works on Carpets and Hard Floors
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.