The entry-level home security camera from Nest costs $200 and the high-end Nest Cam IQ rings up at a sky-high price of $300. They’re both great devices, but neither one even comes close to offering the kind of functionality you’ll get from the newest best-selling camera on Amazon. The Wyze Cam Pan Indoor Smart Home Camera costs all of $36 with free Prime shipping, and yet it packs some seriously impressive features. Examples include the ability to pan and zoom from the app, a motion tracking feature that pans and zooms automatically, and an unprecedented 14 days of free cloud storage!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Works with Alexa: Ask Alexa to show your front door, kid’s room, or anywhere else you have your Wyze Cam
- 110 Degree/sec rotation speed, 360 Degree horizontal range, 93 Degree vertical range for 360 Degree coverage in under 3 seconds. Pan Scan feature automatically scans your room based on up to 4 custom waypoints
- 1080P full HD video and enhanced night vision that uses 6 Infrared LEDs and distinguishes 18 steps of gray to provide clear images up to 30 feet away
- Motion tracking feature detects, Tags, and follows motion within the camera’s field of view, as long as motion continues
- Motion & sound detection with alert notifications sent to your phone with free rolling 14-Day cloud storage of alert videos, 2-way audio, microSD card slot for continuous recording and time lapse
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.