Whether or not you’re about to go back to school, we have a killer deal that you’re definitely going to want to take advantage of. Remember back on Prime Day last month when the Google Pixelbook with an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and a 128GB SSD went on sale at its lowest price ever? Well guess what: it’s back down to the same price today! This is by far the best Chromebook on the planet. It’s fast, powerful, and sleek, and it’s really the only laptop you should even consider if you’re looking for a high-end Chromebook. Grab it now at a $250 discount because it’s definitely a sell-out risk.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Meet Google Pixelbook, the high performance Chromebook. It’s the first laptop with the Google Assistant built in. Press the Google Assistant key on your keyboard or say “Ok Google” to get started. The Google Assistant is always ready to help
- Features 7th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM and 128GB for storage. The long-lasting battery delivers up to 10 hours of use and it’s fast charging so you can get 2 hours of use in 15 minutes
- The 4-in-1 design adapts to whatever you’re doing with laptop, tablet, tent and entertainment modes. Access to favorite apps including Google Drive, Gmail, YouTube, Evernote, Slack, Infinite Painter, Lightroom, Roblox and many more
- Pixelbook’s super thin and lightweight design measures 10.3 mm and weighs 2.45lbs. Features a 12.3” 360° touchscreen display, a sleek aluminum body, Corning Gorilla Glass and a backlit keyboard
- Powered by Chrome OS with automatic software updates so you’ll always have the latest virus protection. It starts up in less than 10 secs, stays fast throughout the day, and won’t slow down over time
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.