Seriously, with as much as Apple charges for its little charging cables, they should be MUCH more durable than they are. I can’t tell you how many Lightning cables I’ve been through at this point, but I can tell you that I’m never coughing up $20-$30 again to Apple when there’s a better option out there. It’s called the Fuse Chicken Titan Lightning Cable, and it’s practically indestructible. The cable is made out of industrial-strength steel so it can withstand anything you can throw at it. Meanwhile, Apple’s Lightning cables fray and rip if you look at them the wrong way.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Meet the Toughest Cable on Earth
- Human Proof, Pet Proof, Everything Proof
- Virtually Indestructible MFi iPhone Charge Cable, Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Industrial-Grade Flexible High-Strength Steel
- Replaces Your Everyday Charge Cable. For iPhone Mounts and Docks, Check Out BOBINE
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.