Believe us when we tell you that the ODiN Virtual Laser Projection Trackpad is the coolest computer accessory you’re going to find right now. It uses a laser projector to beam a sleek red trackpad onto any surface, and then sensors inside the device track your finger movements. You can scroll, tap to click, and do anything else you can do with a normal trackpad, but this one is virtual. Definitely check it out.
Here are some more details from the product page:
- Award-winning motion-sensing projection mouse launched on Kickstarter and Indiegogo
- Turn any flat surface into a trackpad with multipoint controls that support a range of gestures
- Lightweight and compact – weight of less than 40g makes it easy to carry around
- Compatible with PCs, laptops, and tablets with a USB port
- Innovative design makes it a cool gadget to show off or gift to friends or family
- Requires no physical sensing component
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.