Do you want to use headphones with your TV so you don’t bother your partner at night, but the only ones you can find look like they’re straight out of an “As Seen On TV” commercial from the 1990s? That’s because you’ve been searching for the wrong thing. Instead of trying to find a new pair of headphones, you should get the Mpow Bluetooth 4.1 Receiver and Transmitter instead. This little box connects to your TV and transmits the audio via Bluetooth, allowing you to stream crystal clear stereo sound to any pair of wireless headphones that you already own.
Here are some more details from the product page:
- MPOW TRANSMITTER & RECEIVER: One Mpow protable adapter with two function.TX Mode: Pair the device to your Bluetooth headphones/Speakers, and then plug it in your non-Bluetooth media devices (such as MP3, TVs, etc.) via 3.5mm audio cable or RCA cable.
- MAGIC DUAL CONNECTIONS: This Mpow could connect two Bluetooth devices at once in both modes.And the short-cut button “Pairing Switch” provides you a more convenient way to connect the second Bluetooth device after you paired with the first.
- WIRELESS & SMART LIFE: When you watching TV and want to enjoy the Wonderful plot quietly or do not to bother your families,just connect the Mpow to your TV with 3.5mm audio cable/3.5mm audio adapter/RCA cables,and paired with your Bluetooth headsets.
- PERFECT CONTROL DESIGN: Designed with independent volume “+/-” button to have a perfect control of voice up/down & playing/pausing.And it also supports “voice assistant function”of your phone.
- HANDS-FREE CALLING: Simply pair your phone with the Bluetooth Adapter in receiver mode and its hands-free system can set free your hands during answer the calls and let you safely drive.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.