If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you like surprises and tasty treats, today is your lucky day. Amazon has a cool little package called Prime Surprise Sweets that typically costs between $18 and $20. The box’s contents are a mystery — all Amazon says is that when it arrives, the Prime Sweets package will contain at least four different full-sized sweets that are “top-notch.” You’ll have no idea what they are until your delivery arrives, and Amazon gives an idea of what you might get in the graphic below:
It’s a fun little Valentine’s Day idea that always ends with a smile, and it’s Amazon’s deal of the day so it only costs $14.40. This deal is only available until the end of the day on Wednesday, so grab one while you can!
Here are a few more notes from the product page:
- A curated box filled with at least four surprise (yes, surprise) full-sized selections of top-notch sweets.
- Available to eligible Prime members with FREE standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states.
- Products may contain milk, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and/or soy.
- 1 Powecom KN95 Face Mask Reusable, Disposable Masks on FDA EUA List, Protection for Dust Pollen,…
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 3 3M 8210 N95 Classic Disposable Particulate Cup Respirator, Standard (8 Boxes of 20)
- 4 Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar Sound System with Universal Remote Control, Black
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.