If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Using a mesh wireless system like Google Wifi or our favorite AmpliFi HD, you’ll enjoy fast data speeds and great coverage. Of course, no wireless connection will ever be as consistently fast or as reliable as a wired internet connection, but running cable and installing Ethernet ports in your home can cost a fortune. Check out the TP-LINK TL-PA7010 PowerLine Gigabit Kit, which uses any regular power lines and wall outlets you already have in your house to deliver gigabit internet. Plug in one box next to your router and another near your target computer, connect them using normal Ethernet cable, and you’re done!
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Home Plug AV2, up to 1000Mbps over existing electrical wiring for seamless 4K HD video streaming and online gaming
- 1-Port Gigabit Ethernet port connects devices like smart TVs, game consoles, and PCs to your network
- Plug and Play with no configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- 1 Powecom KN95 Face Mask Protective Masks (Non-Medical) Filter Efficiency 99.2% FDA Authorized -…
- 2 Jointown Face Mask, Pack of 50 (5081)
- 3 Purell Advanced Instant Gel Hand Sanitizer, Flip Top Bottle, 16 Oz, 70% Alcohol (Case of 12)
- 4 Germ-x Germ-x Hand Sanitizer, Original with Pump, 8 Fl Ounce (Pack of 12), 96 Fl Oz
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.