I have a TV in a guest bedroom that’s tight on space, so I had a sound bar crammed underneath the dresser that the TV was sitting on. It sounded fine, but it was a pain in the butt because the remote didn’t have a direct line of sight to the sound bar. While I was trying to figure out the best way to fix the situation, VAVA reached out and asked if I wanted to test out its VAVA VOOM 22 Wireless Speakers. Behold: The answer to all my problems.
The VOOM 22 is a well-designed wireless speaker that connects to any device via Bluetooth, and you can buy a pair of VOOM 22 speakers that sync effortlessly to create left and right channels. Most people use them with smartphones, of course, but I used a simple Bluetooth transmitter to connect them to my TV. I’m shocked at how good they sound, and you will be too. I dropped one on each night stand on either side of the bed and I’m never looking back.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- 30W Hi-Fi sound: Enjoy high-fidelity audio made more powerful with 30W drivers and a bass EQ to get the party started
- Cable connection or wireless playback: Choose between a standard 3.5mm audio cable connection or pair with Bluetooth for wireless music
- Must have built-in functions: Full controls of the EQ, track selection, volume adjustment, and more; a 5V/1A USB output to charge devices
- Pair with a second speaker: Add a second VAVA VOOM 22 that connects to each other via Bluetooth for a true wireless speaker set that needs no cables; supports left and right stereo channels for deeper, fuller sound
- Design that inspires and motivates: The Red Dot Award winning speaker features a timeless design thanks to the soft fabric finish
Of note, you can also get them individually if you don’t want a pair.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.