I have a TV in a guest bedroom that’s tight on space, so I had a sound bar crammed underneath the dresser that the TV was sitting on. It sounded fine, but it was a pain in the butt because the remote didn’t have a direct line of sight to the sound bar. While I was trying to figure out the best way to fix the situation, VAVA reached out and asked if I wanted to test out its VAVA VOOM 22 Wireless Speakers. Behold: The answer to all my problems.
The VOOM 22 is a well-designed wireless speaker that connects to any device via Bluetooth, and you can buy a pair of VOOM 22 speakers that sync effortlessly to create left and right channels. Most people use them with smartphones, of course, but I used a simple Bluetooth transmitter to connect them to my TV. I’m shocked at how good they sound, and you will be too. I dropped one on each night stand on either side of the bed and I’m never looking back.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- 30W Hi-Fi sound: Enjoy high-fidelity audio made more powerful with 30W drivers and a bass EQ to get the party started
- Cable connection or wireless playback: Choose between a standard 3.5mm audio cable connection or pair with Bluetooth for wireless music
- Must have built-in functions: Full controls of the EQ, track selection, volume adjustment, and more; a 5V/1A USB output to charge devices
- Pair with a second speaker: Add a second VAVA VOOM 22 that connects to each other via Bluetooth for a true wireless speaker set that needs no cables; supports left and right stereo channels for deeper, fuller sound
- Design that inspires and motivates: The Red Dot Award winning speaker features a timeless design thanks to the soft fabric finish
Of note, you can also get them individually if you don’t want a pair.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.