Headphones are always a hot item ahead of the holidays, but you don’t need to wait for Black Friday to score huge savings on the best wireless headphones Beats has ever made. Amazon had a huge sale on Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones a few weeks ago, and inventory was completely cleaned out. They’re finally back in stock right now, at least in a few colors, and wouldn’t you know it… the hottest color Beats makes them in just so happens to be back discounted again. If you missed them last time around, don’t make the same mistake twice.
Here are the key details from Amazon’s product page:
- Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless listening
- Up to 40 hours of battery life for multi-day use
- Adjustable fit with comfort-cushioned ear cups made for everyday use
- Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls
- What’s in the Box: Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones, carrying case, 3.5mm RemoteTalk cable, universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B), Quick Start Guide, warranty card
- Height: 7.8 in / 19.8 cm Weight: 7.58 oz / 215 g
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.